- ½ c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, sliced
- ½ c. cannellini beans
- ½ c. veggie Broth
- 1 c. vegan shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 baguette sliced and grilled
- Slice the fresh garlic. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and add the fresh garlic. Sauté until slightly browned.
- Add the vegan shrimp to the pan as well as the cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes and veggie broth.
- Add the vegan butter, mix and add the parsley. Pour over the toasted bruschetta slices.