- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. pecan meal
- 1/2 c. onions, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp. ground toasted sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with hands.
- Heat 1 – 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
- Using a small scoop, form rice mixture into balls. Place in skillet and fry, turning while cooking, until golden brown.