• 4 c. cold water
• ¼ c. Braggs liquid aminos
• 1 tsp. McKay’s beef Seasoning
• ½ c. raw onions
• ½ c. + 3 Tbsp. unbleached white flour
• 1 Tbsp. oil
- In a blender, blend the onions, 1 ½ cups cold water, McKay’s beef seasoning, Braggs liquid aminos, and flour until really smooth.
- Pour into a medium sized pan and add the rest of the water and the oil.
- Heat over high heat, stirring constantly, until gravy boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into a gravy bowl. The gravy will thicken as it stands.