- 1 c. diced onions
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 c. finely diced Worthington scallops
- 1 c. diced potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 14-oz. package extra firm water packed tofu
- 1/2 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, place the canola oil and onions and sauté for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the Worthington® Vegetable Skallops®, potatoes, and salt and sauté until golden brown.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the tofu, then add the remaining seasonings. Mix well and add to the skillet.
- Simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot.