- 4 c. bowtie pasta (cooked)
- 1 c. canned kidney beans, drained
- 1 c. canned pinto beans, drained
- 1 ½ c. artichokes, water packed, drained
- ½ c. sweet red pepper, chopped
- ½ c. sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 c. frozen green peas
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dehydrated onions
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender except oil, then slowly pour oil in while blending.
- Set aside. In large mixing bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to mix well. Chill 2-4 hours before serving.