- 8 c. frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 c. cornstarch
- 1/3 c. cold water
- 1 recipe Flaky Pie Crust
- In a medium saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then turn down to a slow simmer.
- In a small cup, mix cornstarch and water until smooth. Pour into hot blueberries and simmer for another 15 min.
- Cool slightly, then pour into pie shell. Cover with top crust and flute edges. Make a several slits in the top to serve as air vents. Place crust protector on top, or cover crust with foil strips.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 min. or until golden.