- 1 – 16 oz. can refried black beans
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. egg replacement (ground flaxseed and water)
- 3 Tbsp. Thai chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- In food processor, combine pepper, onion and garlic and pulse until fine. In a medium bowl, combine Thai chili sauce, chili powder and cumin. Mix.
- Add refried beans and vegetables from the food processor. Add egg replacer and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Shape into patties and place on oiled baking sheet. Bake at 375 – 400 degrees for about 10 minutes on each side.