- 3/4 c. finely diced onions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 c. canned tomatoes
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño nacho slices
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package Gardenburger Black Bean Chipotle Burgers
- Sauté onions in a little oil. Add red pepper flakes, garlic, and red bell pepper.
- Crumble black bean burgers and add. Sauté lightly and add tomatoes. Add black beans and jalapeños.
- Cook until some of the liquid is reduced. Remove about 1/2 cup of the mixture and place the rest into food processor.
- Process until very smooth. Stir in the reserved mixture.