- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 c. diced fresh mushrooms
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, not drained
- 1/3 c. diced yellow sweet bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 c. quick oats
- 2 c. Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix or bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 c. almond milk
- 4 Morning Star Farms vegan grillers, thawed and crumbled
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic in a medium skillet. Add burger crumbles and sauté until onions are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and sautéed mixture, adding milk last. Mix well.
- Shape into patties and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of burgers too. Bake at 375 – 400 degrees for 15 minutes on each side.