- 1 16-oz. can garbanzos, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. liquid from the garbanzos
- 1 20-oz. can Loma Linda Big Franks, drained, reserve liquid
- 2 Tbsp. liquid from Big Franks
- 2/3 c. pickled jalapeños, optional
- 2/3 c. sweet pickle relish
- Place beans into bowl of food processor and add lemon juice, jalapeños, salt, olive oil, tahini, Big Franks, and garlic.
- Process until desired consistency is reached, adding liquid as needed. Stir in sweet pickle relish. Serve as sandwich filling or dip.