- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 container vegan burger patties
- 4 whole wheat tortilla shells, softened
- 1 c. salsa
- 4 Tbsp. soy sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and cook patties as directed on package. Cut into strips and set aside.
- In same skillet, add the rest of the oil and sauté garlic, onions, and peppers until tender. Stir in the beef strips.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll up and place seam side down on serving plate.
- Serve hot with salsa and soy sour cream. Garnish with chives. Makes 4.