- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 19 oz. can Loma Linda vege burger
- 4 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 c. water
- 3 15 oz. cans hot chili beans, with sauce
- 8 whole wheat tortillas, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 c. taco sauce
- 1/2 c. diced green chilies
- 1/4 c. jalapeño nacho slices
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 c. crushed baked tortilla chips
- Sauté onions in a medium skillet. Add vege burger, taco seasoning and water and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
- Pour half of the beans into the bottom of an oil sprayed baking dish. Cover with half of the tortilla pieces, followed by half of the taco sauce, half of the green chilies and jalapeños.
- Add half of the salsa and half of the burger mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with crushed tortillas chips.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.