- 1/2 c. quick oats
- 1/2 c. unbleached white flour with germ
- 1/4 c. soy flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. almond milk
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- Heat griddle or skillet. In a medium bowl, combine and mix dry ingredients.
- Stir in almond milk. Slice banana and add to batter.
- Spray griddle with oil and scoop some of the batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook until lightly browned on both sides. Serve with maple syrup, or fruit sauce and fresh fruit.
* You can make a simple fruit sauce by bringing the fruit to a boil, adding cornstarch mixed with orange juice, and cooking until thickened.