- 2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1 large banana, finely mashed
- 1/2 c. pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Combine wet ingredients and add, stirring until well mixed.
- Spray hot waffle iron with vegetable oil spray. Pour in about 1/2 cup batter and spread out to edges. Close lid and bake 4 – 5 minutes, or until done.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and garnish with bananas and pecans.