- 3 c. whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. prepared egg replacer
- 6 large bananas, mashed
- 1+1/2 c. honey
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add egg replacer, applesauce and honey to mashed bananas. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in nuts and pour into two oil-sprayed loaf pans or 12 muffin tins.
- Bake loaves for about 50 minutes, muffins for about half an hour, at 350 degrees F.