- 1 20-oz. can Loma Linda Linketts
- 1/4 c. onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 4-oz. can chopped green chillies
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeño nacho slices, diced
- 1 Tbsp. original Cholula sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 c. green olives, sliced
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Drain Loma Linda® Linketts™ and pulse in a food processor until mashed or use a fork or hand masher.
- Place in small bowl, then add remaining ingredients, except dough.
- Open the can of biscuit dough and separate. Roll out each biscuit to 4 x 6. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons filling mixture evenly on top.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper, or use a Silpat baking mat. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.