- 6 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 c. raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/4 c. red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, opt.
- 2 c. migarrones, opt.
- In blender, combine water, cashews, onions, peppers, yeast flakes, garlic and salt. Blend until very smooth.
- Add olive oil slowly while continuing to blend. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour a little sauce into the bottom of baking dish. Add a layer of spaghetti. Sprinkle with some of the burger.
- Top with some of the cheesy sauce and more tomato sauce.Repeat layers, ending with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 1/2 hour. Reduce heat to 325 and bake 30 minutes longer.