- 2 c. uncooked brown rice pasta
- 1/2 c. soaked soy curls, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. cashews
- 1+1/2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 oz. jar pimentos or 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add prepared soy curls and onions.
- To make cheese sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth. Add to pasta mixture and mix well.
- Pour into an oiled 8 x 8 inch pan. Sprinkle with parsley and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.