- 3/4 c. dates, chopped
- 1 1/2 old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 c. coconut, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 1/2 c. almond milk *
- 2 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, dates, coconut, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine blueberries, almond milk and vanilla.
- Spray and 8-inch baking dish with oil. Mix oat mixture and almond milk mixture.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until firm and lightly browned.
- Serve with milk and fresh fruit.
* or use another milk of your choice