- 16-ounce package silken tofu
- 1/2 c. soy milk
- 3/4 c. silk non-dairy creamer
- 3 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 c. whole wheat French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Put all ingredients except bread and raisins into blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine bread cubes and raisins in a 9 x 13 inch oiled baking dish. Pour tofu mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit and pure maple syrup on top.
* To make bread pudding, pour mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan, and bake for 40 minutes. Drizzle a little frosting on top before serving.