- 3 1/2 c. peeled, cubed butternut squash
- 6 c. cooked cavatappi pasta, cooked
- salt to taste
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 4 c. shredded fresh spinach
- 1 c. shredded fresh arugula
- Place squash cubes on a baking sheet and spray with oil. Sprinkle with a little salt. Bake at 400 degrees, stirring occasionally for 30 – 40 minutes. Set aside.
- Place water, olive oil, walnuts, lemon juice, sage, parsley and chicken style in food processer and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss cavatappi pasta, squash, spinach, arugula and dressing together. Serve.