- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16-oz. package oriental stir-fry vegetables, frozen
- 1/2 c. cold water
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- toasted sesame oil to taste
- sesame seeds
- 3 c. cooked brown rice
- Heat olive oil in wok or skillet. Add ginger, then frozen vegetables. Stir fry until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir together the water, cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to stir-fry, mix, then cover and cook on low just until sauce is thickened. Add sesame oil to taste.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve over steamed brown rice.