- 8 c. water
- 2 c. dried shitake mushrooms, broken into medium sized pieces
- 1/4 c. + 2 Tbsp. oriental vegetable seasoning
- 1 c. diced celery
- 2 c. carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 2 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 2 c. snow peas, cut in half
- 2 c. shredded veggie chicken
- In a large stockpot, combine the water and the dried Shitake mushrooms. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the oriental vegetable seasoning and stir to mix well. Add veggie chicken and vegetables and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 4 minutes and serve in bowls with brown rice.