- 3 8-ounce packages brown rice noodles
- 1 20-ounce can Worthington vegetable steaks, cut into small pieces; reserve liquid
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 1/2 c. carrots, coarsely diced
- 2 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 2 1/2 c. fresh green beans, cut into thirds
- 2 c. sliced or diced water chestnuts
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- Steam onions and chopped vegetable steaks in the reserved liquid until onions are tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the 1 1/2 cups water and chicken style seasoning. Add celery and carrots. Add water chestnuts and green beans. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender and water is absorbed.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Mix noodles with vegetables and add Bragg’s aminos and sesame oil. Toss to mix well.