- Red onions
- Yellow bell peppers
- Rice paper
- Julienne cut all veggies to a fine slice, about 3” long.
- Soak each Rice Paper for about 10 seconds in warm water, then carefully pick up by two corners and lay flat on a dry surface.
- Place about 2” thick serving of veggies in the center of a paper. Add some dipping sauce if you like.
- Pull opposing diagonal corners to meet in the center, Then beginning with another corner, pull it over the veggies and tuck tightly, and begin rolling to other corner.
- Wet paper will stick well together. Place onto a serving plate and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Makes a quick yet beautiful presentation for a nutritious lunch. Serve as an appetizer or main course.
* Use different veggies to vary the flavor and variety. There are many ideas for dipping sauces that can be made. Use your imagination and be creative.