- 1 package (14 oz.) cubed firm tofu
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 10 oz. whole grain spaghetti or soba noodles, cooked
- 1 c. shelled edamame, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 c. red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. shredded purple cabbage
- 1/3 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated or minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 c. vegetable broth, or 1/4 c. water and 1 tsp. chicken style seasoning
- Brown tofu and liquid aminos in non-stick skillet.
- Place cooked noodles into a medium mixing bowl. Add vegetables and tofu. Mix well.
- Place dressing ingredients into blender and blend until mixed. Pour over salad and toss.