- 8-oz container Tofutti Cream Cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz) drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/4 cup Vegenaise or favorite vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Allow Tofutti cream cheese to come to room temperature. Cream together Vegenaise, Parmesan style cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic powder. Mix well. Add the artichoke hearts and spinach, and mix until blended.
- Store in a container until you are ready to use.
- Spray pie pan with Pam, pour in dip, and top with additional parmesan style cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until the top is browned. Serve with toasted bread.
* This is nice served in a bread bowl with crackers or pita chips.