- 2 15-oz. cans apricot, drained
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. rice flour
- 3 c. quick oats
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- 1 c. honey
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine oats, oil, honey, rice flour, sesame seeds and shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Press half of the mixture into an oiled 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Drain and mash apricots. Spread apricot mixture over oat mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining oat mixture and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh apricots and sliced almonds.
* Can substitute plums for apricots.