- 2 – 3 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large ripe mango or 1 small can of mango puree
- 1/2 medium pineapple or 1 small can pineapple
- 3/4 c. soy butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cloves, crushed
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/4 c. crushed digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- Cook apples with a little sugar, spices and a little water; place in baking dish. Chop pineapple and mango and add. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, rub margarine into flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add the oats and graham cracker crumbs and mix in.
- Spread on top of the fruit mixture and bake at 400 degrees for about 1/2 hour.