- one 14-oz. package sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 2/3 c. Turbinado sugar
- 2/3 almond paste (from making almond milk)
- 3 Tbsp. gluten free all-purpose flour or white wheat flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. carob chips
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 3/4 c. raw slivered almonds
- 1/4 c. carob chips
- 1/4 c. almond milk
- Mix coconut, almond paste, sugar, flaxseed mixed with water, flavorings, flour, carob chips and almonds.
- Scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden around edges.
- Melt 1/4 cup carob chips and almond milk together and drizzle over cookies.