- 1 can Jamaican Ackee
- 1 roll Tuno, thawed and mashed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- dash ground black pepper
- Heat coconut oil in skillet and add onions, scallions, green peppers, tomatoes and thyme.
- When onions are translucent, stir in Tuno and heat.
- Add ackee last; stirring gently. Add black pepper and cook just until heated.