- 2 c. very warm water
- 2 tsp. salt
- ¼ c. canola oil
- ½ c. agave nectar
- 5 c. all purpose flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons yeast
- 2 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- ¼ c. agave nectar
- ¼ c. Florida cane juice crystals
- ½ c. pecans, chopped
- 1 c. confectioner’s sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine water, agave nectar, salt, oil, and all purpose flour. Add yeast. Mix together, adding additional flour if necessary until it makes a soft dough.
- Pour onto flat surface and knead for approximately ten minutes using additional flour as needed so that dough does not stick to hands.
- Spray large bowl with non stick cooking spray and place dough into bowl. Cover with a clean towel and let rise until double in size.
- Place dough on the counter and gently pull dough to make a ½ inch rectangle. Spread the margarine on the dough and top with the pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly on top of the pumpkin mixture. Roll the dough up, cut into slices and place in a square pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Cover with a towel and when the rolls have doubled in size, place carefully in a 350 degree oven and bake for about 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and then drizzle glaze on top of rolls.