- 6 c. raw, cubed, butternut squash
- 1 – 14 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 – 14 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. pecan pieces
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with vegetable oil spray. Put the cubed and uncooked squash in the bottom of the dish. Put the pineapple chunks on top.
- In a small bowl mix the pure maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together until it is well blended. Pour on top of the squash and pineapple.
- Spoon the whole cranberry sauce on top and sprinkle the nuts on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Cover with a piece of foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.