- 2 c. raspberry sorbet
- 2 c. vegan vanilla ice cream
- 2 c. mango sorbet
- 34 gingersnap cookies
- 3 1/2 c. vegan cool whip
- 1/4 c. toasted coconut, optional
- Pulse ginger snaps in food processor until fine. Line bowl or mold with plastic wrap.
- Place a layer of softened sorbet in the bottom of bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 gingersnap crumbs. Add a layer of vanilla ice cream and top with another 1/2 c. gingersnap crumbs.
- Add remaining layer of sorbet and top with another cup or so of crumbs. Cover and place in freezer for 4 hours.
- Unmold and place on serving dish. Cover top completely with vegan cool whip. Garnish with toasted coconut if you like and serve.