- 1/2 c. soy margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. soy milk
- 2 1/2 c. unbleached flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder, aluminum-free
Cream Cheese Spread:
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Tofutti better than cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. soy milk
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Cream Cheese Spread Directions: Mix all the cream cheese spread ingredients together and set aside until cookie crust is made.
- Cookie Dough Directions: Mix dry ingredients together. Add soy milk and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Spray a round 12-inch baking pan with oil spray and press the cookie mixture to cover the pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork and then press fork marks all around the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until cookie dough is a light golden brown color. Remove from oven and cool.
- When the cookie dough is cool then spread the cream cheese mixture on top and cover with your favorite fresh fruit. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.