“When the Spirit Falls” begins May 1!

A new Anchors of Truth series with international evangelist, Pastor Mark Finley, will be broadcast in May focusing on the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The series entitled “When the Spirit Falls” will air live from 3ABN’s Worship Center in Illinois over its television and radio networks from May 1–4.

There’s an urgency in the air. Whether it’s because of the latest economic, social, or natural event, the whole world senses that something big is about to happen. As Christians, we see decisions being made both for and against the Lord at an increasingly rapid rate, and we believe this to be the work of the Holy Spirit! But how can we tell the true manifestations of the Spirit from the false?

In his series, pastor Finley will address how to live a Spirit-filled life, how to discern which spirit is speaking, and how the Holy Spirit will be poured out and Pentecost repeated. He will also preach on the mighty acts of God that will finish His work here on earth, ushering in the creation of a new Heaven and a New Earth!

We know you’ll be tremendously blessed by this important series, beginning May 1 at 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (UTC–5).

Broadcast Times for Anchors of Truth: “When the Spirit Falls” on 3ABN television and radio networks:

Wednesday, May 1 – 7:00 p.m. – “Living a Spirit-Filled Life”
Thursday, May 2 – 7:00 p.m. – “Which Spirit is Speaking?”
Friday, May 3 – 7:00 p.m. – “Pentecost Repeated”
Saturday, May 4 – 11:00 a.m. – “The Mighty Acts of God”
Saturday, May 4 – 3:00 p.m. – “When God Finishes His Work”

All Times Central Daylight Time (UTC-5).

3ABN World, May 2013
Coming Soon: Spring Camp Meeting 2013

12 Responses to ““When the Spirit Falls” begins May 1!”

1. Mandinda Zungu

Please spare your time to watch this broadcast on 3ABN.

2. sandy

Thank you 3ABN for this series coming shortly. I no longer have 3ABN on TV, but I can watch on my computer. God bless each of you as the Holy Spirit leads you! I may never meet you on this planet, but look forward to meeting you in our Lord's Kingdom, soon! I love you all…Sandy Fisher

• Editorial

Click the "Watch 3ABN" icon at the top of 3ABN's website, then click the network you want to watch online!

3. shawnbrandt

I truly believe, more than at any time before, that God is about to pour out His Holy Spirit upon His people. How timely that Pastor Finley will present this divinely inspired message to us. Brethren and sisters, let us ask God to sanctify us as this time nears, so that we can receive the extravagant blessings of God in readiness for His Second Coming.

4. Jubi

I'm praying for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit! I'm tired of this sin-sick world.

5. Cassandra

I missed the first presentation. Is there somewhere I can still watch it?

Thanks!
    Cassandra

6. Karen Ellis

I am now convinced, now is the time when the Holy Spirit is falling on his people more than ever before. In doing so, His word is going far and wide through different modes to convince men's hearts that He's coming soon for a prepared people. So brethren, let's prepare our minds and hearts for this outpouring today. This is the time for God's Word more than ever. Amen!

7. patty

I missed a couple of presentations… how can I see them?

• Editorial

Patty, this series will be shown again sometime in the future, but if you'd like copies of it, please call us at 618-627-4651 during regular business hours and speak to someone in our Call Center. All of 3ABN's productions are available for very reasonable suggested donations.

8. Diane Boner

I was only able to watch the last day of this series. When can I buy the DVDs and the cooking segement of Teenie Finley presenting her recipes?

• Editorial

Diane, the DVDs will be available shortly (probably within a week or so). The 3ABN Today LIVE program featuring Mark and Teenie Finley are already available by calling us at 618-627-4651 Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. They're also available to order online at store.3abn.org.