The Last Day of Prophecy Broadcast Schedule

Watch The Last Day of Prophecy with Pastor Doug Batchelor. This extraordinary, life-changing seven-part series presented by Amazing Facts and 3ABN, will teach you everything you want to know about the Sabbath, and it will change your life in ways you never imagined!

Here is the program schedule. Please note that all times are in Eastern Daylight Time.
For more information please visit AMAZING FACTS site.

Program 1. — Monday, March 21, 7:00pm – “The Secret Cycle in Prophecy”

Program 2. — Tuesday, March 22, 7:00pm – “The Lost Day of History”

Program 3. — Wednesday, March 23, 7:00pm – “Treasure from the Golden Ark”

Program 4. — Thursday, March 24, 7:00pm – “The RESToration of Life”

Program 5. — Friday, March 25, 7:00pm – “History’s Holy Hoax”

Program 6. — Saturday, March 26, 11:00am – “Satan’s Mark & God’s Seal”

Program 7. — Saturday, March 26, 7:00pm – “The Final War Over Worship”

April 2016 World Magazine
3ABN Board Member William Hulsey Passes Away

8 Responses to “The Last Day of Prophecy Broadcast Schedule”

1. Joan L Philbin

Thank you, so much, for these presentations. We need to hear the Word, and what it says about the "end times". I know that I need to be ready, each day, and not wait for a day, in the future, to decide to listen to His Word. Today may be my last day, so it behooves me to pay attention to what He says, that "now is the hour"!! God bless your ministry.
    John 14: 1-3

• Rachelle

I agree Joan; my children and I are watching this together and I have seen changes in us all. And we are not waiting, we are going to live by the holy Trinity and be prepared for God's coming. Love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ and cannot wait to meet you all in Heaven!

2. Joan L Philbin

I missed quite a bit of Tuesday's presentation, due to heavy winds in my area, Alvarado, TX. I receive my signal via a satellite dish, and the signal kept breaking up, or losing the connection, so the whole program was filled with these interruptions. It was so disconcerting, but I hung in there, until the end. Even with the "breaks" I found the program to be informative and enlightening. I prayed that others, who might be watching, had clearer signals and were able to view the whole thing. God bless; keep up the good work; you ministry is appreciated.
    John 14: 1-3

3. Toni Coes

I have the GREATEST PLEASURE of living outside of Charlotte, North Carolina and I have not missed a night. I have been an Adventist for over 60 years and I heard things that I had never heard before. Pastor Doug was and is a GOD SEND to the city of Charlotte and the WORLD. Praying for each meeting that everyone who sees and hears the word of GOD, will walk in them and live. Pray for me, my job is trying to make me work on the Sabbath and I always have had GODs Sabbath off. I have placed everything in GODs hand and I know he will bring me through. Blessings to the Amazing Facts team.

4. Oscar Espinoza

Kept forgetting the broadcast and missed all the programs, except Monday.
    It was great, very informative. Will give the website to two nurses at the clinic where I work at. They are very interested in the program. Thank you. Oscar.