Who would ever think you could make such a colorful suncatcher with cardstock and a pushpin? Check out this cool craft, and use your imagination! And be sure to thank God for providing us with the wonderful warmth and light of the sun!
What you Need
- yellow card stock (even yellow construction paper should work)
- a piece of corrugated cardboard
- a pushpin
- some thread
What you do
- Draw a sun shape on a piece of yellow or orange cardstock (you can also paint it, if you only have white card stock).
- Cut out the shape, and place it on your piece of cardboard.
- Using a pushpin, create designs in your sun by piercing the paper in straight lines or designs (use your imagination).
- Loop a piece of thread through one of the holes and hang it up in a window for a delightful and bright suncatcher!