As we approach the Thanksgiving season, here’s a great way to remember to thank God for all His blessings! Try writing down the names of those you love, or pets, or things in nature. In fact, you can keep adding new rocks to your pile! And when you see one, tell Him how much you’re grateful!
What you Need
- Smooth pebbles
- Acrylic paint
- Small paint brush
- Black magic marker
What you do
- Clean and dry your pebbles if they need it.
- Paint each pebble a different color.
- After the paint is dry, use the magic marker to write down the name of a person or a thing you’re grateful for.
- Stack your pebbles somewhere so you can see them and be reminded of the many ways in which God has shown you His love.
- Using a single pebble, say a little thank you prayer to Him for that person or thing each day. Remember, it’s hard to be hateful when you’re grateful!