Wow! Check out this colorful craft you can make with just a few ingredients. Have fun, and make several of them to give away!
What you Need
- white paper
- ice cream sprinkles (not cake sprinkles)
- spayer with water
What you do
- Lay your white sheet of paper on a towel.
- Sprinkle some ice cream sprinkles on it.
- Spray the paper lightly with water.
- Let it dry thoroughly, then brush off the sprinkles.
- Add a message like, “Happy Fourth of July!” or “I Love You, Mom!” with crayons, colored pencils, or a magic marker.