Here’s a great craft idea! Draw your own “invisible” picture with a white crayon, and then paint over it to reveal the “hidden” picture!
What you Need
- white sketch paper
- white crayon (you can also use a white wax candle)
- watered down water color or poster paint
- paint brush
What you do:
- Use your white crayon to draw your “hidden” picture on a white piece of sketch paper. Make sure you press down firmly, so the crayon wax sticks to the paper.
- Add a small amount of water to your water color or poster paint.
- Paint over your drawing—and see the “hidden” picture pop out!
- As an option, use multiple colors of paint. Be creative!