Here’s a craft you’ll love! These Squishy Balls are great for tossing, juggling, and a bunch of other games, too. Make several and share them with your friends.
What you Need
- 11-inch balloons (you’ll need three balloons for each Squishy Ball)
- dried lentils
- a funnel
What you do:
- Inflate your first balloon halfway, then hold it for 30 seconds before deflating it. This helps to stretch it.
- Using the funnel, gradually pour ¾ cup of lentils into the deflated balloon (you’ll have to pack them in as you go). When full the balloon should be firm but still squeezable.
- With your scissors, cut the stiff rubber lip off the balloon filled with lentils.
- Cut the neck off the second balloon and stretch the opening with your fingers.
- Stretch the second balloon over the first one, making sure the neck is tucked in so the lentils don’t spill out.
- Cut the neck off another balloon and stretch it over the other two.