WOW! Check out these cool Ribbon/Button Bookmarks! They’re easy to make, and they’re fun, too!
What you Need
- 12 to 14-inch length of ribbon (or choose different types of ribbon)
- craft or white glue (glue gun is optional, but be sure to have a grown-up help you!)
- buttons of any shape and size
What you do:
- Cut 12 to 14-inch strip of ribbon. You can cut zig-zags into one end, or use pinking shears, if you like. Leave the other end flat.
- Glue a button (or buttons) to one end. It’s that simple!
- Be creative. You can sandwich the end of your ribbon between two buttons, use several small buttons in a pattern, or glue a smaller one on top of a larger button.
- Make some to share with your family, or your best friend or teacher! They’ll love them!