Hey kids, check out this cute Raccoon Craft! It’s easy to make—and fun, too!
What you Need
- a printer (to print out the template)
- paper plate
- black marker
- googly eyes (optional)
- gray paint
What you do:
- Download the Raccoon Craft template (PDF file)
- Print it on white printer paper.
- Color the paper plate and ears gray, and let the paint dry. (You can leave these white if you’d like).
- Using your black marker, color the inside part of the raccoon’s hair, ears, eyebrows, nose, and “mask.”
- Cut out the various pieces.
- Glue the ears, eyebrows, mouth, mask, and eyes onto the back of the paper plate. It’s that easy—and lots of fun!