Have you ever seen a polar bear? They’re huge and powerful! They’re also very beautiful in their white coats, but did you know they have black skin? How cool is that?
Here’s a fun polar bear craft that’s fun for all ages. Get creative! What kinds of polar bears can you make?
What you Need
- small Styrofoam cup
- white construction paper
- black construction paper (or a small piece of black felt)
- a large cotton ball
- googly eyes
- black permanent marker
What you do
- Cut your polar bear’s head, ears, and arms out of the white construction paper and glue them on to the Styrofoam cup.
- Pull your cotton ball apart slightly to make a bigger “snout” for your polar bear.
- Cut a nose out of your black construction paper (or black felt) and glue it on.
- Using your black permanent marker, draw a mouth on the cotton ball.
- Glue on your bear’s googly eyes (if you don’t have any, you can cut little eyes out of the black construction paper or black felt)
Options: You can glue your polar bear’s face slightly tilted to one side or the other to give him a “quizzical” look! Why not make a whole polar bear family?